Concealed Carry Program Description
This concealed carry class fulfills the training requirement as established by the Wyoming Attorney General to qualify for a Wyoming Concealed Firearms Permit.
Why get a Wyoming Concealed Firearms Permit (CFP) when Wyoming is a Constitutional Carry State? There are many benefits to holding this CFP, including skipping a background check on firearms purchases, carrying in National Parks, and carry privileges in 35 States.
$75 Class – Length 3 hours
- Safe handling of firearms to include loading, unloading and carrying.
- Current Wyoming Concealed Firearm’s Laws
- Current Law defining Self Defense, Deadly Force, Transportation and concealment of firearms
- Pistol operation including cartridges and components
- Ammunition Malfunctions
- Holster Selection
- Concealment techniques
- Permit Validation: 5 years
- Permit Cost: Varies Per County Sheriff
- Permit Renewal Fee: $50.00
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Shall Issue to Wyoming Residents ONLY
What do I bring to Class?
Pen and Paper for taking notes Driver’s License or State Issued ID
IMPORTANT….. DO NOT bring firearms or ammunition into the classroom. Please leave these items safely locked in your vehicle or at home.
Wyoming Concealed Carry Class will be held EVERY Saturday (SEE EXCEPTIONS BELOW) and begin in our classroom located at 6101 Yellowstone Road. The class begins PROMPTLY at 10:00 am and end approximately 1:00 pm. You will be issued the Wyoming required safety certificate upon completion of the course.
The following dates there will be NO concealed carry classes.
January 26, 2019
To sufficiently focus on each participant during the live shooting, we only accommodate a limited number of shooters. Our slots fill up quickly, so sign up now to reserve a slot.